The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom of a Ship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:26 am

She made a face of utter terror.

"They are disgusting and vile creatures.....please don't tell me there are more?" she asked

She nervously dumped two bowls into water filled with soap and quickly cleaned them. She hated those bastards, in fact feared it like no other thing.....other than scorpions, sharks, spiders, darkness.

She shook her head and poured the steaming stew into two bowls.

Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:21 am

"Well then, if i see any more, I'll be sure to kill them without a seconds thought. You remind me of a lass i once met at port royal. She once said the same about me rum. Her name was Elizabeth swann."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:29 pm

She blinked and was surprised.

"You knew old Governor Weatherby's daughter?" she asked.

She handed him the bowl and handed him a spoon.

"Bon appetite" she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:40 pm

He grabbed the bowl and spoon. "Yep. Had to kidnap her once in order to escape that Norrington fellow."He replied and took a bite. He looked up at her. "Good stuff. Remind me to let you cook with me rum more often, eh?" He said before taking more bites.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:42 pm

She smiled slightly.

"So you kidnapped her like what Beth did to me?" she asked "What was Miss Swann's fate?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:52 pm

"Well, ten years ago, I was mutinied upon by me good for nothing first mate, Hector Barbossa. He and his crew of miscrients, sailed to Isla de mureta, an island that cannot be found except for those who already know where it is. They took me ship and the treasure. But soon after found themselves to be under a curse. Meanwhile, they left me to die on a godforsaken spit of land, I managed to escape and head to port when the whole incident began. The attack of Port Royal, Love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:01 pm

She nodded taking a sip from her food.

"So that's why when I heard of the Black Pearl hitting Port Royal they said about Barbossa. He attacked Port Royal because of the curse?" she asked

She thought all this curse and all that was nonsense but was curious.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:06 pm

"In all actuality, I was the pirate arrested for threatening miss swann. After I saved her from drowning. I watched the Port burn from me cell. A young gent I had a run in with helped me escape. Will Turner. Turns out he was the son of the pirate and good friend of mine, bootstrap bill turner. They needed his blood to undo said curse. Too bad they strapped a cannon to his bootstraps and sent him to Davey Jones' locker. Having done that, they had no other choice but to search out his only son, the blacksmith, known as Will Turner."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:21 pm

She nodded curious of the tale. Based on his stories he had really had the most interesting adventures throughout his life.

"Mr. Turner, he aided you? Why would he do that?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 pm

"To save the girl, of coarse. Miss swann having had a run in with said pirates, took turner as her name because, of coarse if she had let them believe her to be the govenor's daughter, more trouble for Port Royal, eh? They took young miss turner and sailed to isla de mueta to undo the curse. By blood begun by blood undone, savvy? Of coarse the curse wasn't lifted for the person they did need was he who helped me esscape. We single handedly liberated the Hms interceptor in order to make way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 3:56 pm

Her facial expression showed absolute amazement. The stew in front of her fast forgotten for the story was just too amazing for her to eat.

"That's incredible" she said in absolute awe. "Mr. Sparrow you might be the best pirate in the world. I've read many tales and heard many stories but your's seems out of this world"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:23 pm

"Thank you, Love. And now you can live them first hand. Not just stories as you'll soon find out." He said, taking another sip of stew.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:46 pm

She laughed slightly and took a spoonful of soup.

"Where are we heading Captain?" she asked

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:19 pm

Jack slurped down his stew then looked to her."Wherever the wind takes us, Love. Freedom is ours, savvy?"He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:22 pm

She blinked looking at him slightly appalled by his table manners. She ignored that since he's a pirate and dropped her spoon the side already full.

"Is the whole point of being a pirate floating around at sea? I thought there were fights, treasures, unknowns riches and other malarky like that"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:39 pm

"Of coarse, Love." He replied. "Always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:43 pm

She looked at him curious.

"Were you always a Pirate Jack?"she asked
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:16 pm

"Pirate is in me blood, love. Been one since birth, but there are many tales of back when i was but a lad even when i had no hat or me own ship."He replied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:19 pm

She smiled at his comment.

" I must say I'm jealous" she said smiling softly. "All your family into adventure, nothing but excitement"

She got up walking over and shuffling around to find what might make him talk slightly more. She blew on the bottle, letting the dust fly off the rum bottle. She smiled and put it on the table.

"Here you go Captain" she said and handed him a cup.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Jack grinned."Thank you, Love." He said and downed the glass. "what say you, we finish this up in me cabin, eh? I'll tell you everything you wanna know, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:59 pm

She nodded and got up lifting their bowls and dropping them on the dirty pots. She hoped Pintel would get to them, but it wouldn't matter, she would rewash them again.

"Let's go Captain" she said smiling.

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:41 pm

Jack picked up the bottle and walked to the door. He pulled it open. "Mind the crew. Careful down here and never come alone. If word of a lady onboard spreads, trouble will brew, Love. If you are in need of kitchen services, inform me or mr. Gibbs beforehand, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:50 pm

She looked at him surprise but nodded nonetheless.

"Jack, I thought everyone knew I was here" she said "What would be so wrong for me to be here, I'm just like Ana Maria right?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 pm

"Are you good with a blade, Love? If not, that's the difference." He said, leading her up to his cabin. "You see, most of the time, pirates take to assulting a fine girl like yourself, unless of coarse they heard tales of how fearsome you can be. Take Ana Maria for example. She can be deadly if crossed the wrong way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm

She looked slightly put out. She didn't even know how to hold a blade correctly. She blushed slightly and nodded.

"I see, I will stay out of sight" she said " I don't want to cause any trouble to anyone and especially not myself"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom of a Ship
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next