The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom of a Ship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Jack laid beside her and watched her. "Took me awhile to learn blades too."He said. "Coarse when i was being taught it was against someone who tried to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:34 pm

She lifted the hat from her face to turn and face him. She laid on the sand sideways as he was telling her more about himself.

"But you learned Captain, you have to thank them neh?" she asked "Plus, you have pirate in your blood"

She didn't want him to well on the past so much.
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:39 pm

"Yeah, I learned. Which, of coarse, means you can learn as well. Having pirate in your blood doesn't mean you are born knowing how to fight. It means you're born with a thirst for freedom. To go where you wanna go and do what you wanna do. So much to see with so little time. I can see pirate in you, Love. It's callin for you to just let it out."Jack replied, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:42 pm

She sighed.

"Captain" she began "If every person who wanted freedom in every way had pirate blood, every woman in society would have it. There's no pirate blood, just a baker's blood"

She shook her head and smiled fondly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:49 pm

"Anyone can be a pirate, love...and i can see it in you. You want adventure, excitement, to sail the open ocean, to make your mark on history. You chose this over going back to your old life at Port Royal. Deep down, you know it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:52 pm

She shrugged.

"Captain, here's how I see life. I escaped for a reason, and that's marriage" she chuckled.

She stretched out and looked up at the moon.

"I will return maybe when I am over the marrying age. Or when I can support myself Captain. You're right, I want to play pirate, I want to feel what it's like to breath fresh air, take care of myself, be selfish"

She sighed staring at the north star.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 pm

"Then you already are a pirate, love. You're just to afraid to admit it to yourself."He replied, stretching out, then sitting up to move toward a tree.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:55 pm

She saw him at the corner of her eye crawl up.

"Doesn't it ever get old?" she asked "Being you and all?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:59 pm

He turned to her with a confused expression. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 2:02 pm

She sighed.

"I was always told that any person, man or woman that if you are totally without inhibitions you grow bored."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:50 pm

"Ah but that's why I got me rum. That and the seeking of treasure of yet to be discovered. To be a legend. Never to be forgotten." Jack said as he moved over to her sword and picked it up. He held it out to hand it to her. "Don't you want your name to go down in history as one of the greatest to have ever sailed the seas? What say you, I can make that happen, Love. All it takes is the learning of the blade and pistol. The rest will come naturally."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:32 pm

She got up and took the sword. She stabbed it in the sand and wiggled around taking off her dress leaving her in the dress under, being lighter and more airy. She picked up the sword once more and was not determined.

"I'm in" she said "Who knows, maybe one day I will become even greater than yourself" she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Jack grinned and leaned in. "One can only hope." He replied. He drew his own black and carved a target in the tree he was next to then moved to Angel. "Fight as if you were in those stories you love so much, Love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:56 pm

She curved the sword and moved it around as her hand was becoming once again used to do it.
She pushed her body forward aggressively and hit the target from the sides.

"Jack, this doesn't feel natural" she said frowning.

She turned to him and pointed the sword to him. She turned the blade to the flat part and tapped the bottom of his chin.

"Do it with me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Jack watched as Angel moved to strike the target and then turned to him, pointing her sword to his chin.He raised his hand and lowered her blade with his index finger. "That was me, intention, Love. The target was for later, or at least until you got used to wielding the blade." He held his blade ready. "I'll be the bad guy and you can be the hero."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:18 pm

She laughed.

"When are you the good guy, really captain. Doesn't a pirate know nothing of good or bad, but what is convenient?" she said .

She stepped back and pointed placed her hand on her hip waiting for them to arrive.

"Since you're the bad guy, then why don't you attack me?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:25 pm

"Good and bad are merely a point of view, Love. But since you were so generous to pass the first move on to me...."He said then slashed his blade to the left at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 pm

She moved quickly and moved her sword right stopping the contact. She slid her feet towards the left and pushed forward causing a slight tear on his shirt. She had not meant it and it was definitely by accident. She quickly stepped back and waited for his attack.

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:51 pm

He looked down at his shirt then looked back up to her."This is my favorite shirt."He replied then moved his left foot forward slashing his blade upward then twisted it around to cut Angel's dress to match his. "Now we're square, Love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 pm

She yelped and jumped back.

"Now I did that by accident" she said. "I don't have other clothing, unlike you who has matching shirts"

She stepped forward and with anger and twisted her wrist to hit the base of the sword. She moved back and waited for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:08 pm

"You can always wear one of my outfits, savvy? This so happens to be me luck shirt." He said and slashed at her sword three times then stepped to the left to slash again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:12 pm

She winced feeling his forcefulness. She glared and moved forward, this time purposely aiming towards his shoulder. She swished her wrists and cut some more. She smirked and jumped back.

"Seems, it's not as lucky as you once thought" she said.

She had to say though he swayed and walked as if he was always drunk, which would be not so absurd. he was fast. But she had an advantage, she was barefoot and she was used to that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Jack grinned and blocked a few slashed then side stepped one that would cut his shoulder. He held his blade ready."Looks like you got the skills with a blade. That's good."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:31 pm

She shrugged.

"I guess some anger needs to be released Captain" she said.

She moved forward hitting his blade and bent down quickly slashing at his feet.

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Jack jumped back and brought his blade up to point at her throat in one motion. "Very good, Love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom of a Ship
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next