The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom of a Ship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 pm

Angel stared out to sea, this was definitely what she imagined. She had never planned this to happen, she was supposed to return straight to Port Royal after being saved. She smiled sighed deciding to forget about it all just living in the now.
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Jack walked out of his captain's cabin and saw Angel watching out at sea. He walked up beside her. "Beautiful isn't she?"He said, looking out with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 9:27 pm

She nodded absentmindedly.

"Never been this far off land before"she said softly with a serene smile upon her lips. "Can't believe others have the privilege of being out here all days, months, even years. "
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Jack nodded. "The life of a pirate is always a life of freedom...but it's not always silver and gold. It also has it's downsides to it. In all actuality, we are all searching for our own type of freedom... Like yourself for instance." he said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 pm

She didn't turn away from the water listening speak about the freedom and adventure a pirate faced.She turned to face him hearing his comment based on her.

"What to you mean by 'you for example'?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:28 pm

Jack smiled slyly."For one, a fine lady such as yourself who lived in Port Royal, now here you are on me ship with me crew, headed to get a treasure and that compass you held didn't point to home, Love...that and the way you stare out over the horizon. I can tell you this, you're not lookin to go home. You're lookin to play pirate."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:34 pm

Her breath was taken away by his comment. He knew the meaning of freedom and he knew that home was not the place to go. Sometimes it was as if it was the place she was supposed to be, but where she belonged was another thing all together.

"I'd rather sail the seas that's true" she said breathlessly. "I don't know why though, I've never even been out. But a pirate.....I dont think so"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:46 pm

"Home is not a place to go to, Love. A home is where you are accepted. Wherever you can truely feel free. To a pirate, their home is the sea. Their life is the sea....of coarse we may need to stop by a few places but in all, mostly we live our lives searching what's over that horrizon. The very same horrizon of which you stare at so tentavely....so...what say you to staying on board the Pearl and sailing with us, eh? Though, we did have an accord about taking you back to Port but if you so happened to change your mind, you're welcome to it, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:55 pm

She bit her lip. It was an awful big suggestion, she was expected to leave all she knew in life. Leaving her home, her family, people that cared for her before. On the other hand she was given an opportunity to head out to the sea and be part of what she had read about throughout her childhood.

"I'd like that" she said softly. "But to stay on the ship permanently.....I'd like to think about that. As much of a dream that is, I have to think logically not just emotionally"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:07 pm

"Aye. I understand, Love. But keep this in mind this, if, in fact, you do choose to set sail with us, to return to Port Royal often, would most likely result in our hanging. Thanks to that Norrington fellow. Not just us. If they see you even associating yourself with us pirates, you'll be hung as well. You can still head home if you'd like. Question is, which is really your home?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:15 pm

She was about to reply what she always said 'I was raised there' but she stopped thinking it over.

"If I may be honest Jack, I never felt at home there. But my mother is there. It's supposed to be my home I suppose, but no, it's not a home feeling. If a remained would once a year be too much to ask?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:28 pm

"Aye. Once a year. That could work...alright once a year it is then. Do we have an accord?" He asked, holding his hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:30 pm

She took a deep breath and slipped her hand to his.

"We have a deal Captain" she said.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:48 pm

"So now you are officially one of me crew. What say you to that?" He asked with a smile. "Rather excited I imagine, eh? To set sail with The Captain Jack Sparrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:50 pm

She laughed at his comment.

"But of course Captain" she said teasingly "If I were under any Captain's command, I'm glad it's yours Jack" she said.

She was a pirate..........somewhat, and under the man who even the best of men failed to catch.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:02 am

"Glad to hear it, Love. Now, why not show me precisely how greatful you truely are?"He asked, brushing a hand through her hair. "You can still stow in me cabin, savvy? I mean, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:06 am

She blinked and her cheeks flushed lightly.

"How can I show you my gratefulness Captain?" she asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:11 am

"Let me show you, Love. Like this." He said, brushing his hand again through her hair and leaned in to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 am

She turned red and her eyes fluttered shut. She couldn't believe she was going to......no she couldn't. She leaned and kissed the corner of his lips barely missing his lips.

"Thank you Captain" she whispered near his lips.

The stories are true he is an absolute flirt but she could not fall for his charms that easily, or else he'd have her at his whim. She thought.

She lifted her hand and flicked his beads softly, not moving from their closeness. It was something absolutely new and unsettling.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:27 am

He smiled at her kiss and watched her eyes."Something wrong, Love?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:30 am

She broke out of her daze and smiled slightly.

"Nothing's wrong Captain" she breathed out. "Nothing at all"

She wondered how in a few days he could have changed in her eyes. He was smarter than he looked , that was sure. She took in a soft breath and smiled coyly.

"But isn't it bad luck to have a woman on board?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:40 am

"Let's just say this,I've never been one to believe in bad luck. Only good luck and the skill to cheat luck with proper leverage and to be crazy enough to try it, savvy?" He replied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:45 am

She laughed softly the tension disappearing from her body.

"Good thing you believe in good luck, I believe in bad luck" she said smiling "Seems we're a pair, but I'd like to see what you cheat on"

Other than girls she added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:06 pm

"Let's just say this, Love. I make me own good luck. If you think on bad luck, bad luck will happen. But, if said bad luck happens, think of it more of an opportunity in the waiting. If you do nothing then nothing will come of it. I think in the up side."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:15 pm

She had to admit he had a point. She had underestimated him.

"I must say Captain, you're smarter than you look" she teased trying to lighten up the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freedom of a Ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom of a Ship
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next