The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom of a Ship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

She looked at him surprised and then slightly insulted. It finally caught up to her, her thoughts and anger rose over most of her other emotions.

"I see Captain"she said "So......I do this for you, to fulfill your dream. Very well"

She knew now why she was on the ship. She was on for his purpose, not his kindness but for his profit. She wasn't going to argue, she was a crew member and by rules she was to listen.

"Anything you say" she added.
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 pm

"Don't get the wrong idea, love. I taught you the ways of the blade, how to fight with a gun, I brought you on me ship to sail the seas in freedom and made that dream come true all in a few days' time, savvy? Now it's my turn. Nothing personal, love. We're square." Jack replied. "I even let you wear me hat and you look great in it by the way, Love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm

She looked over at him with hard eyes.

"But of course Captain" she said "You did something for me, I will do something for you in return we are equal after that. Of course it's nothing personal" she said ignoring the compliment.

There is no good deed unpaid. Stop being foolish, a pirate is never selfless an action is done for a purpose.

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Jack grinned and leaned back further in his chair. "Glad to hear it, Love." he said before his chair fell back causing him to hit the floor hard. ".....ow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm

She smirked and shook her head. She believed as the slaps he had received before, he deserved that. She had to wonder though, how could he fall back when moving forward, but it was too amusing to overthink it.

"Hm......too much rum in your system Captain?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 pm

"I'm ok!" He said and stood up. He dusted himself off and turned to Angel as he raised a hand. "One can never have too much rum, Love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 pm

She scoffed.

"If you say so" she said "I think you've talked me all out Captain"

She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:17 pm

"Well then, see you in the morning, Love."He said and climbed into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:20 pm

She looked at him and blinked.

"I-I'd thought you'd be leaving" she said plainly. "We aren't sharing the bed"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm

"Leaving? And where would I be going?"He asked. He looked back to his chair with slight fear."No way I'm going back to that chair, that's for sure." he groaned lightly and rubbed his hair where he hit it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 pm

She frowned. She didn't want to sleep on the chair that was for sure, but it was not correct.

Then again you didn't protest when you two kissed now did you? Her snarky conscious told her.

She moved over giving both room.

"Fine, but you stay on your side and I'll stay on mine, good night captain" she said and curled her body closes to the window as possible.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Jack turnrned to face the door with a grin."Wouldn't dream of it, Love." of coarse that was a lie. He waited until she was asleep then pulled himself close to her. By morning, he had one arm wrappened around her. Mr. Gibbs could be heard outside ringing the wake up call bell. Jack just laid there next to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Angel slept soundly throughout the whole night. She was absolutely tired after they returned to the ship and as soon as she closed her eyes, she was dead asleep. Her eyes fluttered open and was confused by her surroundings. She then sniffed the air only to smell the strong smell of rum. She mumbled and looked around to see Jack.

First of all he was too close and another thing, he was touching her; to be more exact he was holding her. She lifted her head and glared half asleep.

"You broke the rule" she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 am

Jack grinned and looked back to her."And which rule was that, Love?" He asked and sat up on the bad. He moved to his closet and tossed Angel some clothes. "Best get dressed, Love. Today's your first official day as a pirate."He said. He moved to the table and grabbed an orange. He peeled it and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 am

She frowned.

"You stay on your side and I staying on mine" she said.

She looked at the clothes thrown at her and was surprise to see male's clothing. She knew it was the only clothing they would have and she didn't mind.

"Would you mind?" she said.

She tapped her fingers on the mattress and waited.

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:25 am

"What?"He asked as if he didn't know. He took another bite of orange.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:26 am

She glared.

"Well simple Captain" she said "I need to change. I ain't a cabin boy or any male in your crew, I'm a woman. I can't very well change in front of you"

She crossed her arms and waited for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:42 am

"not even a bit?"He asked, standing up. "Alright. Call me when you're done."He said walking out the door and up to the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:45 am

She sighed in relief and took off the layers of her dress. She huffed after removing all the layers not used to having so many removed. She slipped on the breeches and frowned as they slid against her hip. She smiled seeing he had given her a sash and she tied it around her waist to hold it up. She then slipped on a shirt that was just like his.

Maybe his she thought.

She shrugged it off and slipped on some boots left behind. They were a few sizes to big but she didn't care. She hid her hair by tying it in a bun and a hat that looked faintly like Anamaria's. She opened the cabin door and exited looking for Jack. She turned to see him at the wheel and walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:52 am

Jack grinned at the sight of a piratey Angel. "Love the new look."He said and looked to his compass. He turned the wheel a few notches. "Wanna have a go at the wheel? Not an opportunity that presents itself every day, Love."He said and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:57 am

She walked tentatively on the wheel and looked at the location. As she looked out, she saw the crew working and tugging the ropes stretching the mass tightly. The Black Pearl broke through waves with its speed. She placed her hands on the wheel and turned it wondering what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:07 pm

The ship in the direction she turned the wheel. "You just turned the ship, Love. Good job."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:12 pm

She smiled excitedly and turned the ship again. She did it in a quick stroke and she
accidentally tilted the ship with the uncoordinated sailing. She clung to the ship wide eyed.

"I don't like this" she said turning pale.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:18 pm

"Not to worry, Love. When sailing, you have to be gentle. Treat your ship nice and she'll return the favor, savvy? Try again."He explained.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:37 pm

She didn't like this at all. One movement and she shifted dramatically. She grabbed the wheel once again and frowned moving it back to the direction she thought they were going.

Suddenly Mr. Gibbs climbed the stair rocking side to side with the stove.

"Sir, first tis bad luck to have a woman on board. Secondly, steering? Sir its awfully bad luck"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom of a Ship
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next