The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom of a Ship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Jack turned to him and replied. "Mr. Gibbs. Although I know what you're saying, no words are coming out, savvy? Afterall Ana Maria has been with us and no bad luck has come of that." He smiled and turned back to Angel."Good. Needs some work though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:17 pm

She took her hands away from the wheel. She saw Mr. Gibbs give her a look and walked away muttering something about women and bad luck. She walked towards the rail and looked back at the sea.

"I'm not ever steering" she said
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:24 pm

"If that's what you want, love. Just doing me part by giving you all the experiences of a pirate."He replied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:31 pm

She leaned forward liking the little droplets of water hitting her face. She sat against the rail holding on tightly as to not fall.

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Jack took the wheel and started humming yoho a pirates life for me."dadada dadada dadadada and really bad eggs..."He muttered to himself as he steared the ship. He glanced over to Angel.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:12 pm

She looked at him with an expression of amusement and confusion.

"Lovely song Captain" she teased "You could leave pirating all together and sing for the king"

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Jack grinned."Thanks, Love...and as for singing for a king, I'm not one to listen to authority. I'm captain Jack Sparrow, savvy? Out here in the sea, in the ocean, I serve no one. I'm free."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 pm

She walked over and nudged his shoulder looking out at the crew.

"Aye" she said "But you're there king right?"

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Jack grinned."You could say that, love."He replied then his grin faded as he looked out at the working crew. His eyes widened then he turned away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 12:44 pm

She looked at him curiously.

"What´s wrong Captain?"she asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:53 am

Jack leaned in toward Miss lovett, also showing slight concern. "Well, Love. A pirate bows to no king, savvy? Well...other than the pirate king, that is. If I am their king, it's likely a mutiny will take place just as before, mate."He whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:05 pm

She looked at in and paled at his comment. Were pirates the fickle? She didn't like it one bit.

"Excuse me Captain, but why would they simply commit mutiny? What have you done?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:39 am

"How naive you must be, Love. Too many story books, eh? All a pirate does is care for his onesey and just like that you got a mutiny on your hands. Happened to me before. My scum of a first mate, Hector Barbossa left me on a tiney spit of an island with not but a pistal and a single shot. A stayed there for three days and three nights. The pistal was lookin rather friendly....but I saved that shot for my mutinous first mate and on that third day, sea creatures of all types were drawn to my presance and I roped me a couple o' sea turtles...Thats what I call animal magnatism, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 6:41 pm

She was at first insulted that he poked fun of her ideas of pirating, but he was right. She had no real experience, her sea legs were barely developing as well. She was surprised at how easily people like them could change their mind.

"Jack...how can you make them change their mind?" she asked tentatively.

She had a feeling that she would be affected by this as well.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:01 am

He leaned in with a curious expression. "Change their mind. About what?"He asked, glancing back out to his crew.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:59 am

She looked at him in disbelief.

Could he be that dense? she thought.

"You just said, is there any way that you can prevent a mutiny from occuring?" she asked once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom of a Ship
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10