The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freedom of a Ship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Jack smiled."Thanks, Love. Now tell me. What's it like to play pirate? To feel the freedom of the winds blowing through your hair. The sail on me ship. To be one of me crew." He asked, running his fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:42 pm

She blushed and looked away from him.

"It's frightening" she admitted "It's a new atmosphere and its new sights and new people. But, it's exciting because I've never had a choice in life."
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 8:59 pm

"Well, that's all about to change, Love. From this moment on, every move you make is by your choice. Your freedom." Jack replied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:09 pm

She smiled brightly at his comment.

"And I could never stop thanking you Captain" she said

She couldn't help it and hugged him before pulling back showing a thankful smile.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm

As she hugged him, Jack put an arm around her with one hand and ran a hand through her hair with the other. He grinned, then let go as she pulled back. "I do have one very important question, Love. Can you cook?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:29 pm

She looked at him for a moment and began to shake in laughter.

"Aye Captain" she said amused "Every girl minus the upper class know how to cook."

She smiled and slightly wondered if he had a fascination with her hair as he kept running his fingers through her hair repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:55 pm

"Good! You can be me cook!"He made a face."Have you tried the crew cook's food? Dreadful aweful stuff. But now i am excited to let you have a shot." he said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:01 pm

She laughed softly and stepped back. She was happy she had a position on the ship even if it was in the kitchens. Ironic it truly was, she tried to escape the trials of a female and she ended up as a cook, cooking for dozens of men in a ship. She was happy nonetheless.

"Well Captain"she said tugging his hand. "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:33 pm

"Right this way, Love." Jack replied walking in his usual stumble toward a door, leading to the lower deck and led her through the crew infested inner halls to the large kitchen. "Here we are, Love. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:36 pm

She wrinkled her nose at the kitchens. Empty jars lying around no doubt used to be filled with rum. There was a man moping the floors with dirty looking water.

"Its.......a kitchen alright" she said and walked towards the stoves.

"What do you usually store here on the Pearl?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 pm

"Rum, whine, meat, vegetables, apples, you know, food stuff." Jack replied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:03 pm

She shook her head at his comments. She sighed, tentatively she bent down getting some necessary items. She pulled out a slice of salted meat, to keep it preserved of course, then an orange, preventing scurvy. She took out a bottle of rum half empty and a bowl.

"Let's see" she muttered.

She took out a knife and began to cut the meat, it was a lot and she was feeding many. She cut the oranges and threw them in with skin whole, and some vegetables.

"Favorite ingredient for you I bet" she said putting the last of the rum left. "Simple enough, I suppose. Now we wait" she said smiling tentatively.

The kitchen was one of the few places she knew what she was doing, and she felt confident in it.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Jack watched her prepare something. He mentally cringed when she used the last of then rum, but what better way to use rum then cooking with it. He smiled. "You seem to really know what you're doing. Unlike that Pintel fellow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:28 pm

She looked at him and made a face of disgust.

"He cooked for you two?" she asked "I always say that the cleanliness of a person shows how good their food is. Good hygiene means reliable food"

She smiled. She saw his expression of sadness in his eyes. She lifted her hand and patted his cheek.

" No worries Captain, there were some bottles in the Cabin while I was there"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:03 am

Jack nodded then when he heard about the rum, he smiled."Oh good. No worries then,"He looked down to the food."What exactly are you making?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 am

She looked at the pot and smiled sheepishly.

"Beef rum stew?" she said "By the way if we ever stop get more citrus, your men need it to prevent scurvy"

She sat on a chair and smiled at him.

"What, won't like it?" she said
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 am

"That sounds good and well and all but, what's scurvy?" He asked, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:25 am

She looked at him and smiled amused.

"Scurvy my good Captain" she said "is a disease where a person's teeth are marred, because of the lack of fruits and vegetables. Your gums make you lose your teeth. Captain just imagine losing your teeth, how could you ever get a woman let alone an order"

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:30 am

Jack made a face."Good point. Deffinately something I'd like to avoid. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, eh?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:36 am

She giggled.

"As if you go to a physician Mr.Sparrow." she giggled and walked towards him.

"Eat this and it will keep the doctor away" she said handing him the orange then added his phrase "Savvy?"

She felt it roll of her tongue, a somewhat new feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:43 am

"Savvy."He replied, taking a bite out of the orange. "How do you like it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:46 am

She tilted her head.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "You mean on the ship? Well I'm getting used to the ship, it's been only a while, but I like it" she said.

"It's better than any literature I ever read" she said smiling.

She walked over to the pot and stopped the flames letting the pot cool.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:58 am

"Good. Glad you like it. But how is the feel of saying savvy? The way it rolls off your tongue. Probably one of me favorite words." He replied, watching her cook. Hopefully he'd learn a thing or two.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:01 am

She giggled.

"It's foreign on my tongue yes, but it's a lovely phrase" she said.

She took out two bowls and squeaked seeing a cockroach running away. She trembled there for a second..

"I found somethings on the ship that I didn't like" she said shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 am

jack shrugged and took out his flint lock pistol and shot the roach as it scurried along the floor then turned to angel. "They won't hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom of a Ship   Freedom of a Ship - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom of a Ship
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next