The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gonna steal me a ship!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Beth

Beth

Gonna steal me a ship! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Beth kept laughing into her rum as a man strutted over and put a arm around Angle. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here with out a man?" Beth with out even looking away from her rum pointed her pistol to the mans head.
"Back off dog," She said in a cold voice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:17 pm

She tensed turning absolutely pale feeling his grimy arm around her.
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Beth pulled down the hammer of the gun showing that she wasn't fucking around. "Remove your arm you mangy mut."
The man slipped his arm off laughing, "How's about we make's ourselves a little deal?" He asked, "Got me some fine rum, you look like a woman that love a great bottle of rum. How's about i give you one for the girl."
"5 Bottles of rum." Beth said drawing back her gun.
"2." The man shot back. "Its expensive rum stolen from the queens ship."
"4 Bottles."
"How's about 2 bottles and a box of fine Cuban cigars."
"Deal" She said as she shook his hand and he opened his jacket pulling out her loot.
"Been fun girly hope you have fun with tall dark and dirty over there." She said to Angle smirking as she took her goods.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:27 pm

She couldn't believe it, she was sold like some common whore! She gritted her teeth as the man tugged her hand.

"You'll pay" she hissed looking back at Beth.

She would never forget the day that she was sold. As the man walked out of the bar leaning heavily against her, she forced herself not to cry.
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Beth finished her mug of rum, perhaps i'll steal her back in the morning... if i remember.' She thought and got up from her stool leaving money on the bar and headed back to her ship for some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna steal me a ship!   Gonna steal me a ship! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna steal me a ship!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5