The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Whole New Environment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beth

Beth

The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:27 pm

"Cigars were great saved one for you." She pulled out a cigar and handed it to her. "your mad at me now but in a few years you'll thank me. I was pissed when Bonny did it to me but it made me learn that i can take care of myself." She said and moved her arm standing in front of Angle. "Go ahead, get your anger out, Hit me." She told her with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Jack walked over to them. "Well, go on, Love. Hit her. She told you to afterall. Oh! And sold you for such a low price as well as trading me map that leads to the fountain of youth."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Angel stepped back nodded. She took a deep breath and stared at her hand. She formed a fist and closed her eyes

Just hit her face and you're even she thought.

She made the motion and aimed at her face. She was not the most graceful person and she ended up missing her face to punch her left breasts. She wondered why she felt her face so soft till she opened her eyes to see where she had punched. She pulled her hand back and squeaked in embarrassment.

"S-sorry" she said feeling stupid.
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Beth laughed and shook her head, "Helps if your eyes aren't closed doll." She said patting her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 pm

Jack shook his head and moved to the wheel. He opened his compass and thought to find his map. "Now, where is me map..?"he muttered to himself. The compass arrow spun around and finally stopped, pointing in the direction of his map.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:55 pm

She frowned feeling like a child next to Beth.

"Where is the map?" she asked her "It's to the fountain of youth, how could you sell it?!" she asked astounded.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 pm

Beth gave her a wink tapping her nose and headed over to her ship, "Well it was nice seeing you all again, but i've got place to go, people to kill, things to steal, and money to make." She said hopping onto her ship. "Angle, dont let Sparrow near you, you dont know where hes been." she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:10 am

"So she Has got it." He closed his compass and rushed over and jumped to her ship and held his pistol to the back of her head. "Give it back."he said."Please give it back?" He said. "I asked nice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 am

She blushed at her comment about her and Jack and not to mention the nose.

"Good bye?" she said.

She jumped seeing how violent Jack was pointing a gun straight to the back of Beth's head. She didn't want to see any death to occur.

"Just give it back Beth" she said
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:14 am

She turned around slowly looking him dead in the eye. "You always were slow, sparrow." She said she sighed as she reached into her top and pulled out the folded map. "Here you go, but i'm not giving it back for you. Its for Angle girl needs some adventurer."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 am

Jack looked the folded map over then looked back to her, keeping the gun ready."First, unfold the map and then I'll take it and be on me way... Asuming of coarse it is my map."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 am

She was surprised at her comment. Was Beth truly wanting her to have the freedom of a pirate's life, was it really for her?

"Thank you?" she said unsure.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:28 am

Beth smiled at Angle and unfolded the map showing it to Jack, "Happy?" she asked rolling her eyes at him. "Can I go now? I've a very busy woman."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:37 am

Jack grabbed his map with a smile and folded it back up and pocketed it. "Just one more thing. How bout a hug for Jacky? As a token of good things to come and the night we shared back in Singapore."He said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 am

Angel blinked and rolled her eyes at his comment. Okay Beth was right, staying away from Jack was a good idea.

What they shared in Singapore...wow

She turned to see Gibbs shrugging at her and everyone went back to their positions. She waved at Beth smiling slightly .
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:42 am

Beth narrowed her eyes at Jack, "Dont remind my," She sighed in disappointment, "But i will give you something." She slapped him across the face and smiled brightly.
"See you around Angle, if you ever want to join my ship theres always room for you." She called to her and waved goodbye.
"Now you off my ship!" she said shooing Jack.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 am

Jack held his face where she slapped him and stood there for a second then said."Ow." As she shooed him, he moved back to his own ship, pouting to himself. He smiled at Angel."I got me map back I got me map back."He said childishly. He then waved back at Beth. "It would've never worked out between us anyway, lass. Till next time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:55 am

She winced at seeing him slapped looked at Beth and smiled shyly at her comment. She always had a chance at being a pirate.

She waved somehow knowing she would miss her in a weird way.

"I might take you offer some day" she added.

She noticed how confusing he was but she smiled at his cheering.

"Oh what a scene of lost love" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Beth

Beth

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

"Of course it would never work, Jack, I would of left you for a better man." She said with a wink and pulled on her sails to ketch the wind. "Or should i say BIGGER man!" She laughed as her ship began to move.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:06 am

"Oh, she's good.."He muttered, then called back out to her, not having a come back, he shouted the first thing that came to mind. "Well....you look funny!" He then moved to his wheel and set course.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:08 am

She covered her mouth and turned red smothering her laughter. She saw other men doing the same and she let out a giggle.

"Yes she does doesn't she" she said forcing herself not to laugh
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Jack grinned and looked back to Angel. "Liked that one, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:04 pm

She shook her head amused and looked back seeing the ship sail away. Somehow in some remote part of her, she was thankful, but still anger was the dominant feeling towards Beth.

"What now Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:18 pm

"We set sail! Whatever dangers lie beyond the horrizon, we'll face them and find profit. She said she's been to the fountain but hasn't found it. And I know why that is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 pm

She looked at him impressed.

"You're planning to be immortal?"she questioned him. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Whole New Environment
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Jack Sparrow  :: Caribbean Sea :: Tortuga-
Jump to: