The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Whole New Environment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

The Whole New Environment  Empty
PostSubject: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Angel did not like this place, not at all. People were drunk out of their mind, fornicating in the alleys, middle of streets and onwards. People lifting their skirts and trying to get some chillings. She shivered and hugged herself. She saw the biggest light and it being a pub. She had seen in books that maidens had been saved before by a valiant man.

She walked tentatively trying to avoid all attention and made her way to the bar. She cleared her throat and smiled tentatively.

"Excuse me.....do you know if any ships are heading towards Port Royal?" She asked the bartender who did not look friendly at all.
Back to top Go down
https://legendofjacksparrow.rpg-board.net
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Jack sparrow, having just arrived in tortuga to stock up on rum for his next voyage was sitting at a table near the back speaking to Mr. Gibbs about obtaining a new treasure he was seaking. He needed a crew. That topic was what he brought up just before a blond woman approached him. A smile crossed his lips only to be removed as she slapped him. As soon as she left, a red headed woman approached to slap him again. Thats when he heard a girl speak up amoungst the drunks. A smile again crossed his lips for she seemed to be born into money...or well off than those of which lived in tortuga. He stood up and approached her."Excuse me. I have a ship. I happen to be a captain. I could take you anywhere you'd like. Across the seven seas. But there has to be something in it for me...what say you to an offer?"he said with a grin as he brushed some of her hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:49 pm

She moved back and forced a tight smile on her face. She didn't like to be touched, especially by a man who smelled so full of rum. She cleared her throat and looked at his face. She tried to stay calm but she was just so jumpy in a new environment.

"If you would kind sir not touch me? Thank you" she said and stepped back. "If you were to take me towards Port Royal, what is it that you would want in return?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:12 am

"First off."he said raising a hand."Waiter! More rum!" he called then turned to the girl."You say you want to go to Port Royal. If that's the case, a fine gent such as meself would undoubtably be put to the noose on sight. My proposition is this...what say you to say...something really really shiney and we call it even, eh?"he said with a hopeful smile then added. "That or you help me get something back that was taken from me. Something important." Jack replied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:18 am

She blinked a few times and bit her lip thinking. She looked around slightly freaked out at the
thought of the pirate that kidnapped her could be around. She sighed.

' He is definitely not a gentleman' she thought.

"If I may be honest sir, I am not very well off, but if you'd like you can get my ring." she said and slipped off the ring she got from a prominent man.

She didn't like it anyways and if she could give it to a pirate the better.

"Will that be good enough sir?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:41 am

Jack looked the ring over as if he were thinking it over then pocketed it. "Aye. That'll just about do it. Name's Jack. Perhaps you've heard of me?"he grinned then after a moment it faded as she seemed not to fall for his attempts at charm."Or...not?"he added and downed his rum. Mr. Gibbs, who overhead the proposition approached with a worried expression. "But sir..you know that it's frightfull bad luck to brink a woman on board." Jack turned and whispered something to him then Mr. Gibbs grinned and nodded, walking away. Jack turned back to the girl."Oh! By the way, if you spot a woman yay high dressed like she's playing pirate, let me know, eh?"he asked, giving the example of the pirate girl's hight by the raise of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 am

She frowned slightly and her eyes fogged up showing she was deep in thought. If this man was the man that she thought he was, than this might not be good. She bit her lip and commented.

"Are you Jack Sparrow the one who vanished from under the eyes of seven agents of the East India Trading Company?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:59 am

Jack grinned again and took a staggering step closer to her."Ah...so you have heard of me."he replied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 am

She wrinkled her nose as her nose smelled rum even more clearly. She wrung her hands together and frowned.

"Well not you per say, but your stories" she replied "I thought they were fairy tales.......Sir...may I ask you a serious question? Is the female pirate that you speak about have a name of Beth the Death? And has lovely brown locks and a red bandana?" she asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 am

His grin faded to a serious expression."I take you have seen her then, eh? She took something very important to me and i got to get it back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 am

She shivered.

"She.....she's the reason I'm here" she said softly " She kidnapped me from Port Royal, without a real reason, at least I don't know the reason."

She wrung her hands nervously at the thought that she was more dangerous than she already thought. Beth......was not good news, if THE Jack Sparrow had something along with her and she had outsmarted him, there was something wrong.

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:27 am

Jack looked around to see if she was nearby then leaned in to whisper to Angel. "Don't you worry, lass. I will take you back to Port Royal on pain of death. But first, how would you like to get back at said pirate Beth, eh?"He said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:31 am

She frowned. She didn't want to see the fearsome pirate ever again if she were honest with herself.

"If I may be so bold Mr. Sparrow, I do not wish to even see her again" she shivered at the thought. "I just want to return home and forget this ever happened"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:37 am

"But, don't you want to see an ancient treasure said to have existed since the world began? It'd be far more interesting than some boring ol' Port Royal, eh? What say you to that?"He asked with a smile. "All I need is me map back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 am

She tensed. He had her there, being part of a great adventure was her dream, but she had to return to Port Royal, it was the correct lady like thing to do. Still, when would she have another opportunity for adventure.

"I'm not a pirate Mr. Sparrow" she said "I'd be no help in the adventure. But I should ask....what treasure do you speak of?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:45 am

Jack smiled. "Oh, well the treasure isn't what we are looking for. What the map leads to is the way to get to said treasure, saavy?"He replied and held his hand out. "You can call me Jack if you'd like, lass. No one will judge you here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:49 am

She half heartedly smiled and slipped her hand in his. She shook his hand ignoring his dirty hand and his heavy slur.

"Alright Jack" she replied "I'm Angel Lovett, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

She was curious.

"How did she get your map?" she asked "How did she steal it?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:54 am

"Well....Angel, that is not important. What is important is that I get it back before she uses said map to get to me destination before i get that treasure. That;s a pretty name by the way."He replied with his usual drunken movements.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:56 am

She rolled her eyes and was amused by his movements.

"Flattery is not necessary Jack" she said.

Navy men, pirate men, both so similar she thought.

"Point is , I don't want to get near her again" she replied "Was frightening enough being captured"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am

"Well, like I said, you don't need to worry about that, love. I'll take care of that, saavy?"He replied. he then turned back to look at Mr. Gibbs. "Mr. Gibbs!"
"Aye sir!" "Find me a crew." Jack said.Yes sir." He then walked off.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:27 am

Angel blinked at how he simply ordered men.

"You have a ship......yet no crew?" she was slightly amused and mostly disappointed.

The only man that offered help, in return for something else, had no crew, she hoped his ship wasn't a dinghy. She knew the gods were punishing her for not listening to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 am

"I'm in the market as it were. long story. but the Black Pearl doesn't need a large crew. It's also fast. very fast. Ny-on catchable."He replied.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 am

She nodded not truly believing him.

"If you say so" she replied "I just want to get home."

She turned her head to face two women glaring at the pair.

"Not to be a nuisance but who are those women?" she asked "They seem to despise you."

Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:41 am

"What? who?"He looked over and spotted them, then quickly looked back to Angel. "Oh! Them. Not to worry about them, Love. They're just old friends of mine."He replied with a smile then waved over to them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Lovett
Admin
Miss Lovett

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 am

She shrugged and ignored the endearment. She looked around the bar not liking the environment.

"May we sit? "she asked "I'm awfully parched. Mr. Gibbs should be coming soon correct?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Whole New Environment    The Whole New Environment  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Whole New Environment
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Jack Sparrow  :: Caribbean Sea :: Tortuga-
Jump to: