The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking a Break{Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophie McPhearson

Sophie McPhearson

Taking a Break{Open} Empty
PostSubject: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:30 am

Sophie led the ship to a near by shore and she ended up at Tortuga. "Luna, where are we?" one of her crew mates asked her. She looked around and didn't recognize anything around them. "I'll ask someone." Sophie walked away and walked over to someone. "Ayy, where are we?" The person just looked at her. "Ello?" The person than responded in a language that she didn't know. Sophie apologized and went back to the ship. "So Lady Luna, where are we?" Sophie took another look around. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Jack was walking along the docks of Tortuga when he heard someone say they didn't know where they were. He curiously stepped over with his odd movements. "You're in Tortuga, love. If every port were like this, no man would ever feel unwanted, savvy? It's one of the last free ports in the entire ocean."
Back to top Go down
Sophie McPhearson

Sophie McPhearson

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Sophie turned to look at the man who had started talking to her. He nodded as she understood how there were very few free ports left. She turned to her crew. "It seems that we've taken a wrong turn. We're going to stock up on supplies and head back out. Enjoy your break my friends." She than turned back to the man. "Do you know where I could find some supplies for the ship?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:47 am

Jack grinned."As it just so happens, I'm here all by my onesey on the same task. The best place to find food, rum, and pleasurable company is right this way."He expleased and walked down the run down docks toward a tavern where there was singing, fights and drunkards all about. As he entered, two girls came up to him. Jack grinned until they both slapped him and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sophie McPhearson

Sophie McPhearson

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:50 am

Sophie chuckled a bit. "Well you're clearly a hit with the ladies...." Sophie looked around at the tavern. It looked like one of those places that were run down, but to her surprise it was full of people, no so surprising, they were all clearly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:33 pm

"I know, I know, you want to have a good time with the Captain Jack Sparrow too, eh?"He grinned and leaned close to her."Well that could be arranged, savvy?"
Back to top Go down
Sophie McPhearson

Sophie McPhearson

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:30 am

Sophie gave the man a disgusted look. "I think you're delusional." All pirates wreaked of sweat, dirt, and alcohol. Although she was a pirate and probably smelt just bad, to Sophie those were huge turn-offs. "You're not my type..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:58 am

Jack's grin faded and he looked around, then back to her. "Well then, what is your type, eh?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sophie McPhearson

Sophie McPhearson

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:29 am

Sophie thought about it for a second. She didn't really know, all she knew is that she hadn't found a guy that was her type yet. "I don't know, but you're not it," She said smirking as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking a Break{Open}   Taking a Break{Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking a Break{Open}
Page 1 of 1