The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making a Stop... (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

Making a Stop... (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Yanmei sat on the deck as she watched the ship approach shore. Looks like they were going to make a short stop in Singapore before heading out to sea again. After about fifteen minutes, the boat docked and she looked over to her Captain. "Uncle, I'm goin' to be headin' out for a bit. I'll be back by tomorrow sunset, kay?" she said, as she walked towards the edge of the ship. Her Uncle nodded and then strode off to go talk to the lieutenant.

Yanmei departed from the ship, and then walked into the small town they'd stopped in. Dispite there being only a few shops and a pub, the air was thick with the stench drunken pirates and seawater. Two years ago, the repugnant scent would have made her near sick, but she's gotten used to it. She curiously poked her head in the tavern, boredly.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 am

Jack sat in the back downing glasses of rum one after another as if they were nothing. He was there on bussiness, waiting for someone to meet with. The plan was simply enough, meet someone of money, be invited in their home, take what he can and get out, all without them knowing.
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:13 pm

After looking around, she walked in. Realizing it'd been a while since she'd had a good sized drink of rum, she walked over to the counter and ordered a large glass of it. The one serving drink was a husky man, who raised an eyebrow when she had asked for a glass of rum, but shrugged and carelessly poured a glass, sloshing the rum around. Yanmei took her drink and walked to a table enar the back, sitting down and looking around more.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Jack grimaced as he realized her was out of rum. "More rum!"He called out. He heard the clanking of glasses and a waiter scurrying around and put a few more bottles at her table. He grinned and took a sip. He looked up at the female waiter. "Maybe sometime I could show you around me ship. I'm a captain, you know and not just any captain, love. The Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy? I can show you a good time." He said to her. She seemed to have been falling for him, until the bartender called her back to her duties. She frowned and walked away, shooting a smile back to Jack. Jack waved. He scanned the room with a grin. "Now better way to get a discount than this."
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:31 pm

Yanmei, hearing the loud captain's conversation, turned her head. As she saw him talk his way into several discounted- if not free- drinks, she rolled her eyes. Clever, I'll give it that. she noted mentally as she took a big gulp of rum.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Jack glanced over and saw a girl watching him. He grinned and gave a wave."Hello, there."
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm

" 'Ello. " she said simply back, giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:55 am

"You seem like the fair sort who likes to play pirate, eh?"He asked from his table with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Yanmei Shuchun

Yanmei Shuchun

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 pm

"Play Pirate? Quite funny, you are. I am a pirate." she corrected, a smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a Stop... (OPEN)   Making a Stop... (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making a Stop... (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1