The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At the Faithful Bride

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Jack sat up and looked down to his rum. "Not sure you should know. We might need more rum."
Back to top Go down
Arabella Smith

Arabella Smith

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:42 pm

"That can be arranged." she announced grimly, trotting back to the keg to refill his tankard and get one for herself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=137573151
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:04 am

Jack waited for her to return and took a sip."Sure you want to hear the story?"
Back to top Go down
Arabella Smith

Arabella Smith

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:05 am

"Please." she muttered, settling back down and making herself comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:35 am

"Back when I became captain of the Black Pearl, I obtained a map that led to isla de muereta. 882 pieces of aztec gold lied in a chest but was rumored to be cursed. We didnt believe it, of coarse. One night me first mate, Hector Barbossa approached me and said since everything is an equal share, that should include the location of the map. I was stupid enough to agree and found myself mutinied upon. Was left on an island with not but a pistol and a single shot...bootstrap was the only only who stood up for me, so...Barbossa had a cannon tied to his bootstraps and left him to sink..."
Back to top Go down
Arabella Smith

Arabella Smith

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:36 am

Arabella winced and bowed her head, sitting in silence for a few moments. A single tear cascaded down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 am

"I want you to know that when I escaped the island with me single shot. I saved it for his murderer and my mutinier. I payed him back for what he did, Bell. Last I saw Bootstrap, he told me how much he loved you."
Back to top Go down
Arabella Smith

Arabella Smith

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 am

She nodded and wiped at her eyes. "We weren't together that long, when he met up with what's-er-face... but he said I'd always be special to him."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:45 am

"Something like that. I even met his son by the same name. William Turner, small world, eh? He's the spitting image of his father."
Back to top Go down
Arabella Smith

Arabella Smith

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 8:25 pm

"A son?" she pondered, "I didn't know he had a boy, I'd like ta meet him sometime."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:20 pm

"Maybe it could be arranged. He lives as a blacksmith back in Port Royal...or so he did last i saw him. " Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Arabella Smith

Arabella Smith

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:25 pm

"Really? That close?" Arabella inquired, perking up - she was quite interested to meet Bill's son.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm

"Yep. That close, Bell. Though the Navy tends to sentence an innocent gent like meself just from making port."Jack replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Faithful Bride   At the Faithful Bride - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

At the Faithful Bride
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Jack Sparrow  :: Caribbean Sea :: Tortuga-
Jump to: