The Legend of Jack Sparrow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Jack Sparrow

The seven seas have been always the symbol of freedom. Now the age if pirates is coming to a close. Join either side, fight, make alliances, and have adventures in any of the seven seas.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Expecting a Visitor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tia Dalma

Tia Dalma

Expecting a Visitor Empty
PostSubject: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Tia Dalma sat at her table, reading the future with her crab pieces. According to the way the appendages had fallen, she would be seeing an old friend quite soon.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Jack stopped by Cuba to see Tia Dalma. He was in the area and thought he could use a little push in the right direction as Tia was known to do. He walked in and looked around. He turned a corner to see a creature skull and was startled. He then saw Tia and moved to have a seat. "Hello, Tia."
Back to top Go down
Tia Dalma

Tia Dalma

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 pm

"Jack Sparrow." she stated simply, a wide smile breaking out on her face. "Tis about time dat you return my way."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:17 pm

"Yes, great to see you by the way. I'm looking for something but not something particularly particular, savvy? I need to know of a new treasure to obtain. Something that will put me mark on history."
Back to top Go down
Tia Dalma

Tia Dalma

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:20 pm

"Dat compass not going to be of help?" she questioned, raising an eyebrow. "And if it don't, I still require payment."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:37 pm

"The compass works great. Problem is, it only points to what you want. Not much use if unsure of what it is you want to find. As for your payment, how about this?"He pulled out a ruby crown he had stolent from a blackmarket merchant back in tortuga."If thats not enough, i got more."
Back to top Go down
Tia Dalma

Tia Dalma

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:43 pm

She tucked the crown away in one of the many folds of her dress. "What is it dat you be searchin for dis time?"
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:10 am

"Well, something different than anything else. Something to mark me in history. Something big. If i knew what said treasure was, then the compass could lead me there but thats just the problem, savvy?"Jack replied, taking a look around the room.
Back to top Go down
Tia Dalma

Tia Dalma

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:13 am

"If you do not know what de treasure is, den how can I help you?" she questioned, wanting a straight answer and none of Jack's word games.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:48 am

"Well, what treasure is left?"He replied.
Back to top Go down
Tia Dalma

Tia Dalma

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 am

Tia Dalma pondered for a moment, then gave her answer. "De Fountain of Youth."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 am

"Whats so special about said fountain?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Tia Dalma

Tia Dalma

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:56 pm

"De Fountain of Youth provides its user wit immortality." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm

Jack grinned."Perfect! I will find said fountain and become immortal. Then my name will always be whispered across the winds striking fear into all who hear it."
Back to top Go down
Tia Dalma

Tia Dalma

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:15 pm

Tia Dalma smiled and shook her head."Good luck, Jack Sparrow."
Back to top Go down
Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:38 pm

"I don't need luck. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy? I make me own luck."He replied with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expecting a Visitor   Expecting a Visitor Empty

Back to top Go down

Expecting a Visitor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of Jack Sparrow  :: Caribbean Sea :: Cuba-
Jump to: